CSC offers scholarships based on financial need to qualified players on the club’s U09 through U19 soccer teams. Scholarship awards cover 25-50% of the membership fee (does not include club uniform or tournaments) with the largest awards going to players whose family incomes qualify for federal free and reduced lunch programs. Players who try out for CSC teams are encouraged to apply for scholarships if their families meet either of the following criteria or have extenuating circumstances.
- Player’s family uses federal free or reduced lunch programs in area schools.
- Requires a copy of the school district’s free or reduced lunch verification form.
- Player’s family income is close to free or reduced lunch qualifications but the family does not apply for school lunch programs. For example, to qualify for a school lunch program, a family of four earns $32,630 (or less) for free lunch and $46,435 (or less) for reduced lunch.
- Requires copy of federal tax return (page one only) for most recent year from all supporting parents or guardians
To apply for a scholarship, please return a completed application form and the required verification documents (school lunch program acceptance form or first page of federal tax return) to the address on the application form as soon as possible. We encourage parents to mail applications before tryouts begin. The final due date for the application, required documentation and $100 deposit is the team formation meeting following tryouts. Later applications will still be considered if scholarship funds remain after being awarded to on-time applicants.
The CSC scholarship committee makes awards to qualified players after reviewing all applications confidentially. The award amounts are based on available funds and number of applicants. Parents will be notified as soon as the review process is completed.
Parents will be notified as soon as the review process is completed. Scholarship awards are credited to players’ accounts in two installments. Players receive 50% of the award after the required $100 deposit is paid and the remaining 50% after one payment is received.
All players receiving CSC scholarships are required to fulfill the following:
- Turn in a completed application and required verification or income tax document.
- Pay a required deposit ($100) within 2 weeks after joining a team.
- Make regular monthly payments or communicate alternative payment plan.
Questions? Please contact Brandy Cervantes at email@example.com.
Download Scholarship Application
Fee Reduction Program
Corvallis Soccer Club is now offering seasonal opportunities for its members to participate in club coordinated events in which they can earn credits. These credits can reduce your annual membership fee but does not apply to any club gear, equipment or tournaments.
CSC teams or groups of players and family members may submit event ideas to CSC for review and approval of their event.
Email our Fee Reduction Coordinator Rebekah Hadlock if you are interested or have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.