Corvallis Soccer Club (CSC) is a community of players, families, and coaches who collaborate to create a culture of trust, passion, development and competition. At CSC we develop technically strong, tactically aware players who display a positive attitude, uncompromising effort and strive for excellence on and off the field.
CSC strives to build a community that values quality relationships, and personal and soccer development above competitive results. CSC makes soccer decisions, grounded in our commitment to maintain a positive culture that supports our club members, promoting maximum player development in soccer.
CSC aspires to create a club where players, coaches, and families want to work together for quality soccer and experiences in our community.
The Corvallis Soccer Club is a community club dedicated to the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of youth through the sport of soccer.
Our training sessions are focused on the technical and tactical development of players in all aspects and areas of the game always striving to get the best performance out of every player.
CSC provides a safe and age appropriate environment that challenges each player to accelerate in his/her soccer skill development through excellence in soccer coaching.
The CSC soccer player applies the passion, drive, attitude, and commitment to own his/her development for the betterment of self and team.
We maximize each team’s competitive performance by applying our club’s Principles of Play, while balancing the array of skill levels available in each team.
- Our coaches teach the game of soccer consistent with our Technical Development Plan across all age groups, inspire our players, and demand the highest possible performance out of every single player at every training session and every match.
- Our teams’ soccer competency is reflected in their ability to compete at the highest possible levels of OYSA soccer
Community. Culture. Passion. Inspiration.
These four areas are paramount to the teaching of the CSC staff. We are not involved simply to teach the fundamentals of soccer, but also to guide the youth in our community to live by these values.
- Club First: A strong club is a platform for individual and group success
- Club Representation: Proud to positively represent our club
- Giving back: Community involvement, increase the impact of our experience
- Selfless: Put ‘me’ aside and care for those around us
- Dedication: Be your best all the time – Be committed towards own development, team,
and club at all times. Players come to practice ready to compete and coaches are ready
to teach and demand high performance.
- Compete: Strive to win without sacrificing development
- Humility: Win and lose with grace
- Confidence: Take charge, make an impact for self, team, and club
- Respect Each Other: Teammates, opponents, officials, staff…. Everyone
- Responsibility: Accountable for our role in all situations
- Enjoy the game: play, watch, teach, and learn
- Take Risk: ‘Go for it’ with courage and bravery
- Compete: In practice and games, for oneself, and club mates
- Dedicate: Be your best
- Strive for Excellence: work hard at all times, even when no one is watching
- Lead the way: Don’t stand by, help the situation
- Mentor: Everyone has attributes to share
- Role Model: Positive inspiration to others in the community
- Create: Support and encourage expression of self
- Impact: Make decisions, impact situations