High School Age Tryouts for 2018-19 Season
Tryouts for the 2018-19 high school season will occur on November 12, 13 and 14 at Corvallis High School. High school girls tryout from 6:00-7:30pm and boys from 7:15-8:45pm. Please arrive 30 minutes early to check-in.
- Bring the $20 registration fee to tryouts if you choose not to pay when you register online.
- The high school teams will begin training sessions in mid-November and will wrap up after Presidents/State Cup in mid-May. Optional summer training and summer tournament participation will be decided on a team-by-team basis later in the season.
- Participation in a January showcase event will be determined after team formation and will include a $75 fee in addition to the player fees.
Players need an updated notarized medical release form each season. A notary will be available at the team formation meeting free of charge. If you registered online, a completed medical release form was emailed to you. If you don’t have a completed form, blank copies will be available at the meeting or can be downloaded from our website.
Those families wishing to apply for a scholarship need to bring 3 items:
- A completed scholarship application.
- Documentation to support the scholarship request (school district letter showing free/reduced lunch qualification or federal income tax return).
- $100 deposit (cash or check) or have already paid the $100 deposit online with a credit card.
Scholarships will not be awarded without all three of these items.
Player fee payments are due at the time of the team formation meeting. If you are applying for a scholarship, the $100 deposit should be included with your application and you will be notified of your remaining fees via email. For all other players, payment options are:
- $725- full amount, includes 10% discount (check, cash, or credit card)
- $266- 1st of three tri-annual payments (2nd and 3rd payments due January 31 and April 30). (check, cash, or credit card)
- $66.50 – 1st of 12 monthly payments (credit card only)
Practice players’ fees are $525 if paid in full, or the fee can be split up as 3 payments of $192 or monthly payments of $48. Payment method options for practice player fees are the same as for roster players.
- Check payments for the annual or tri-annual payments can be made the night of the meeting, or mailed to CSC, P.O. Box 838, Corvallis, OR 97339.
- Cash payments for the annual or tri-annual payments can be made the night of the meeting. We prefer to not accept cash payments otherwise, but please email Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make future payments in cash.
- Credit card payments for the annual, tri-annual, or monthly payments can be made online. Please note:
- There is an additional fee of 3.3% for online payments
- Monthly and tri-annual payments will happen automatically once you set up the initial payment. The payment plan will be cancelled once your player fee balance is zero.
- Summer training and tournament participation will be determined and announced at a later date.
- Uniform fees are $123 and are paid directly to the Corvallis Sports Park when ordering uniforms online.
New OYSA Requirement
OYSA is requires players to meet the new US Soccer requirement for International Clearance for the 2018-19 season. If your player was born outside the US, you need to follow this process before he/she can be issued a player card for the upcoming season. The process is a quick one for players that entered the US prior to the age of 10, however, if this isn’t the case for your player, clearance can take a few months. More information is available at the US Soccer international clearance website:
For questions please contact Brandy Cervantes at email@example.com