From these points, you can say the main difference between coaching boys soccer versus coaching boys soccer is not the training sessions, but the different social and psychological factors.
Coaching Boys Soccer
- Intense Motivational Techniques work well
- Coach should focus on the individuals rather than the team.
- Encouragement is not always expected.
- More distance relationship between the coach and players
Coaching Girls Soccer
- People oriented, democratic approach works best
- Coach should focus on the relationships among players
- Encouragement from the coach is a necessity
- More interaction between coach and players